This position reports to the Fleet Manager along with the Production Supervisor with the objective of
promoting and distributing feed products in a safe, reliable and timely manner.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Feed Delivery
- Maintenance and equipment upkeep
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Class A CDL preferred
- Meet all DOT driver qualifications and log information
- Pass DOT testing requirements and meet all physical DOT requirements
- Communication skills verbally, reading and writing
- Ability to perform simple mathematical equations
- Ability to lift 50 to 70 lbs.