2023 Form-A-Feed Service Grant
Form-A-Feed is proud to present a new service-based grant, awarded to persons who are entering a career of service in any of the following: military, law enforcement, fire, EMS, nursing, medical school, hospice care or other related first-responder or community care field. Form-A-Feed will award two $1,000 grants in 2023.
The applicant must be entering post-secondary education in a career of service, or in their first or second year of military service, in any of the following vocations: military, law enforcement, fire, EMS, nursing, medical school, hospice care or other related first-responder or community care field.
To apply for this grant, please submit answers to the following questions no later than May 19th, 2023. Along with your answers, a letter of recommendation is preferred but not required. Only neatly typed applications will be accepted. All required materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the following information along with your answers to the questions below:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Post-secondary institution (college) or branch of the military
Please answer the following questions:
- Please select at least one of Form-A-Feed’s core values – Family, Professionalism, Integrity, Innovation, Respect or Quality – and describe what it means to you and how you live out this value in your day-to-day interactions with others.
- Why did you choose to enter into your respective field? (Maximum 150 word answer.)
- Why are you deserving of this grant? (Maximum 150 word answer.)
- If awarded this grant, how would you use the funds?
- Did a Form-A-Feed employee or customer suggest you apply for this award?
- If so, who?______________________________________
- May we contact them as a reference?
If chosen for a grant, you must:
Provide a copy of your transcript of your first semester and proof of enrollment for second semester, OR provide documentation of current enlistment in a branch of the US Military.