Driver (New Richmond, WI)
The Driver is expected to meet the qualifications as outlined below. This position is a vital part to the overall success of our organization as a manufacture of animal feed and nutrition products and services. This role is expected to support the company in our mission of “Serving the livestock production industry through innovative solutions, professional services and customer focus”.
You will be proud to work for a company with a strong family history in the animal feed industry and opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We are a company committed to family values, integrity, and innovation. In this position, you will be tasked to promote and distribute feed products in a safe, reliable and timely manner. This role is located and based in New Richmond, WI
In this role, you should be prepared to work in a fast paced, team centered environment that will challenge you and allow you to use your experience and expertise to develop the company and enhance your continued growth within the animal feed and nutrition industry.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and support the company in the delivery of products to customer and dealers
- Ensure delivery requests to meet the highest level of order and delivery accuracy
- Provide maintenance and equipment upkeep
- Report any food safety problem to management
- Additional duties required or directed by the New Richmond Operations Manager
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and current DOT medical examiners certificate
- Proven CDL driving experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- On-farm and/or feed industry experience helpful
- High School graduate with multiple years of fleet management experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and a strong customer service mindset
- Ability to encourage and motivate others
- Minimal travel required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist and/or reach with your arms and legs
- Ability to safely lift objects and/or products, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to listen and understand instructions and information and communicating the same
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical equations
- Ability to interpret information and explain it’s meaning to others
- Transportation available, arriving to work timely for all scheduled shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers