2024 Form-A-Feed Scholarships
Form-A Feed is proud to present a total of $2,500 in scholarship money to students interested in pursuing a 2- or 4-year degree to a college or university and pursuing agriculture.
The scholarship is eligible to high school seniors and first year college students who obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and are accepted to attend a 2- or 4-year college or university.
Form-A-Feed’s mission is to serve the livestock production industry through innovative solutions, professional services and customer focus.
Family….first and foremost, we value the entity of family. Founded by the Nelson Family, we continue to instill a “Family First” value in all we do – from our personal families to our Form-A-Feed family – including customers, dealers, Nelson Family Companies, co-workers and vendors.
Professionalism…..we value the ethical, fair, hardworking, educated and responsive behaviors that embody professionalism.
Integrity….we value doing the right thing. Our employees are dependable, honest, trustworthy, genuine and consistent.
Innovation….we value being flexible, creative, unique and passionate about formulating new solutions that help feed the world.
Respect….we take pride in the fact that we treat every customer, every supplier and every employee fairly and professionally, as they wish to be treated. Our belief to respect each individual is key to the relationships we have formed, both today and those we make into our future.
Quality….we value the safety of our employees, customers and products. We continuously work to do our part to ensure a safe and high quality food supply for current and future generations.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, preference will be given to a student who displays the values listed above as well as a student who is pursuing a career in the Agricultural industry.
- Must obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 of higher.
- Be accepted to or attending a 2 or 4 year college or university.
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities is a plus!
To apply for this scholarship, please submit answers to the following questions below no later than May 15, 2024.
If Chosen for a Scholarship You Must:
- Obtain a GPA of 3.0 or higher during the Fall 2024 semester of college.
- Submit a copy of your Fall 2024 transcript & Spring 2025 second semester enrollment. Must be mailed to:
Form-A-Feed Inc., Attn: Anna, PO Box 9, Stewart MN 55385
- Included with the transcript, please mail a letter that includes student’s current phone number, email address, and mailing address. The letter should also include address of college or university of where to send scholarship money and your student ID number.
- Scholarship check will be mailed after completion of first semester.
**If ALL post high school qualifications are not met the scholarship will not be awarded.**
**Scholarship money will only be sent direct to the college.**