Providing the lowest cost per pound of gain since 1963.
The Tend-R-Leen program, first introduced in 1963, created the concept of no-roughage feeding for dairy and beef steers. Today, over fifty years later, the program has fed over 10 million steers and is the dominant leader in economic return for the producer.
The program is based on obtaining market weight within 12 months, creating a fully lean carcass.
It is ideal for existing dairy operations, as well as retired dairy producers, commercial feedlots, and calf growers. The Tend-R-Leen program offers producers a tested method to significantly supplement cash flow and operation returns with low inputs.
- Over 50 years of proven success from coast to coast.
- Over 10 million steers fed on the Tend-R-Leen program.
- Lowest cost per pound of gain from the farm to the feedlot.
- The simplest program requiring no grinding or processing of corn.
- Less equipment and labor required.
- Easily adapt an existing facility to fit program.
- Up to 50% less manure.
- Average daily gains up to 3.2 pounds or better.
- Less than 6:1 feed to gain ratio from birth to market.
- Less than 7:1 feed to gain ration for heavy short-term cattle.
- Cattle yield high quality, lean, tender meat that meets consumer and packers demands.
- No competitive program has every been able to document research and results that beat the Tend-R-Leen program.
Tend-R-Leen® Grower with Deccox and Sodium DiacetateProduct code: 39533-322
Product code: 39536-322
Product code: 39529-322
Tend-R-Leen PE RumensinProduce code: 39530-322
No VFD required
WHAT DO OTHER PRODUCERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT Tend-R-Leen:
“We feel we have more control for risk management with the steers. Feeding steers on the Tend-R-Leen program is a marketing opportunity for some of our excess corn. We feed the corn up to 18% moisture from an air-dry system and we benefit from having lower drying costs. We like that the steers offer a diverse revenue source.” – Shorty and Tom Crosby of River Valley Dairy, LLC