Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Professional Dairy Conference
Form-A-Feed’s Dairy Conference is coming up on January 18-19th, 2018 at Treasure Island Resort and Casino in Red Wing, MN. This is a conference dairy producers shouldn’t miss!
- You will learn about business strategies to take your dairy operation from Surviving to Thriving! Our theme for this year’s conference, and our keynote speaker topic will inspire dairy producers to stop surviving, and start thriving!
- Discover ways to attract and retain high quality employees. The pre-conference session on Thursday will make you think about how you can improve your hiring, leading, and supervising skills to hire and retain great employees!
- Hear about the latest nutrition and management practices to improve the production and performance of your herd from an impressive line-up of speakers. Industry experts! Meet them at the Dairy Conference! You will hear from experts such as Dr. Lance Baumgard, Iowa State University and Dr. Jeremy Schefers, University of Minnesota and many more!
- Interact with a producer panel and virtual tour of heifer raising operations and gain insights to improve your own heifer program. Three top dairies will be available to answer your questions on heifer raising. Evergreen Acres, Gustafson Dairy Heifers, and Udder Wise Dairy owners will share their heifer grouping strategies.
- Network with other dairy producers like you who are excited about the future of the dairy industry and want to learn how to better position themselves for what lies ahead. Spend two days with your dairy peers who are excited and passionate about the dairy industry.
- Interact with Form-A-Feed professionals and other dairy industry representatives to learn about the latest innovations, products, and services. Form-A-Feed invites several other agriculture companies to our dairy conference as conference sponsors. You will have the chance to visit their booths at the conference to learn about new innovations in the industry. You even have the chance to win a prize at each booth!
- Enjoy a break from your daily routine and relax at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. Get on ‘Island Time’ and have a little fun at Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
- Partake in delicious meals and hospitality with dairy peers. Enjoy delicious meals and hospitality, all included in your registration cost. You guessed it! There will be plenty of cheese thanks to First District Association and Bongards Creameries!
- Save some money with the Early Bird Pricing by registering by December 22nd! Registration is only $90 per room if you register by December 22nd! Save $30! Your registration cost includes hotel stay for one night for up to two people, meals for two, a dairy conference gift, and all-access to the conference and casino! A great deal for two days of dairy education and fun!
10. Come to learn, come to get ideas to help you map your strategy for the future, and come to have fun!
We look forward to seeing you on January 18-19th!