Top Ten Reasons to Attend the 2019 Professional Dairy Conference
Form-A-Feed’s Dairy Conference is coming up on January 17-18th, 2019 at Treasure Island Resort and Casino in Red Wing, MN. You don’t want to miss out on Rising to the Challenge with Form-A-Feed.
- Learn about key management and financial strategies for producers of any size to be successful and “Rise to the Challenge.”
- Livin’ the Dream: hear about valuable strategies from our evening keynote speaker, Jerrid Sebesta on how you can make your dreams a reality.
- Discover ways to recruit and develop high quality employees, improve calf care, control molds and mycotoxins in corn silage, or improve robot best management practices in the NEW Friday break-out sessions.
- Hear about the latest nutrition and management practices to improve the production and performance of your herd from an impressive line-up of speakers. You will hear from experts such as Dr. Trevor DeVries – University of Guelph, Dr. Heather White – University of Wisconsin-Madison, Dr. Ken Kalscheur – USDA, and many more!
- Jon and Mark Qual from Qual Dairy of Lisbon, North Dakota will share their family’s story of expanding their farm with North America’s fourth robotic rotary parlor.
- Network with other dairy producers like you who are excited about the future of the dairy industry and want to learn how to better position themselves for what lies ahead.
- Interact with Form-A-Feed professionals and other dairy industry representatives to learn about the latest innovations, products, and services. Form-A-Feed invites several other agriculture companies to our dairy conference as conference sponsors. You will have the chance to visit their booths at the conference to learn about new innovations in the industry. You even have the chance to win a prize at each booth!
- Enjoy a break from your daily routine and relax at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. Get on ‘Island Time’ and have a little fun at Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
- Save some money with the Early Bird Pricing by registering by December 20th! Registration is only $90 per room if you register by December 20th! Save $30! Your registration cost includes hotel stay for one night for up to two people, meals for two, a dairy conference gift, and all-access to the conference and casino! A great deal for two days of dairy education and fun!
- Come to learn, come to get ideas to help you map your strategy for the future, and come to have fun!