Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is expected to meet the qualifications as outlined below. This position is a vital part to the overall success of our organization as a manufacture of animal feed and nutrition products and services. This role is expected to support the company in our mission “to serve the livestock production industry through innovative solutions, professional services and customer focus”.
You will be proud to work for a company with a strong family history in the animal feed industry and opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We are a company committed to family values, integrity, and innovation. In this position, you will support the sales and marketing teams as a brand ambassador and be responsible for promoting Form-A-Feed’s core values and mission. You will assist the Marketing and Sales Management team in providing the support, tools and resources their respective teams need to sustain and grow business.
In this role you should be prepared to work in a fast paced, team centered environment that will challenge you and allow you to use your experience and expertise to develop the company and enhance your continued growth within the animal feed and nutrition industry.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and marketing reports enhancing our ability to analyze sales and marketing efforts through Business Intelligence reporting, improving profitability and sales efficiencies.
- Support the marketing and sales departments with product promotion details such as: tracking, communicating and business builder customization.
- Manage event (meetings, conferences, etc.) registration and implementation, including but not limited to: registration forms and processing of fees, rooming lists, expense processing, attendee communication, reporting, etc.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improved efficiencies in sales and marketing costs; process invoices for payment
- Assist in the development of customer sales initiatives
- Assist the educational efforts of marketing initiatives with our sales teams, dealers and customers
- Sales team assistance with obtaining product pricing, support and follow-up
- Assist in the development of materials that enhance our product message in the area of print, web or electronic format, marketing communication and customer contact
- Additional projects required or directed by the Marketing Manager, as needed
- B.S. degree or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a team setting and one-on-one meetings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Technical and computer related skills with knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Excel & SharePoint. Power BI and pivot table experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in WordPress (or similar)
- Sales and data reporting experience
- Experience with email campaign management software such as MailChimp as well as social media platforms such as FaceBook including analyzing their effectiveness and publishing of content.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing, marketing strategy, development of marketing and sales initiatives
- Analysis of risk, risk management with strong decision making and negotiating skills
- Technical and computer related skills with knowledge of MS Office, outlook, Excel & SharePoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in team setting or one-on-one
- Familiarity with email marketing software such as Mail Chimp
- Familiarity with website design software such as WordPress
- Outstanding analytical skills and a strong customer service mindset
- Some Travel required, minimal overnight travel
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and works well in a team centered environment
- Selected candidate to work and office out of the corporate offices in Stewart, MN
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist and/or reach with your arms and legs
- Ability to safely lift objects and/or products, up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to listen and understand instructions and information and communicating the same
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical equations
- Ability to understand complex data, formulations and information
- Ability to interpret complex information and explain it’s meaning to others
- Ability to understand business critical information and negotiate purchasing and pricing opportunities
- Ability to stay strong under pressure, evaluating large amounts of data
- Ability to think rationally and portray sound judgment