At Form-A-Feed, we continue to be committed to the safety and security of our employees and customers as well as the production and delivery of quality nutritional products and services. As such, we have created the following list of questions and answers to help address any concerns you have at this time. This page will be updated if government mandates are implemented or as situations arise in the future. Please check back daily for any changes.
PRODUCT PICK UP
- Will customer and express pick-up be available? Currently, customer pick-up is available, however for the safety of our customers and our employees, please call ahead before picking up product at our Stewart or New Richmond locations. For Stewart, call: 1-800-422-3649 For New Richmond, call: 1-800-472-6925. As a reminder, a 24-hour notice is requested for express pick-up.
- Will the delivery/unloading process at my farm be affected? As always, our team will follow the specific delivery instructions of our customers and fully respect your bio-security procedures. Contact your Nutrition & Production Specialist if you have any changes you would like made.
- Should I expect any delays in receiving my feed order due to COVID-19? Currently, our delivery trucks are running their regular routes. We will update this page if there are any changes to our delivery capacities in the future.
- Do I need to plan ahead for my feed orders? As always, we ask for a minimum 48 hour notice for all feed orders. We do not anticipate any unusual delays in production or delivery due to COVID-19.
- Are any products currently unavailable due to ingredient shortages? At this time, the majority of products are currently available. If you have a specific question, please contact our Sales Coordination team.
- Have there been any changes to the ordering process? No, our Sales Coordination team is processing orders as usual. As always, orders can be placed by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone in your orders to 1-800-422-3649 (Stewart, MN) or 1-800-472-6925 (New Richmond, WI)
VISITS FROM MY NUTRITION & PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- Will my Nutrition & Production Specialist visit my farm at their regular time? Your Nutrition & Production Specialist will reach out to you via phone before your next scheduled visit. You can expect them to visit your farm per their normal schedule. Exceptions to this include:
- Your preference: If you choose to not have them visit your farm during this time, please reach out to directly. Perhaps a phone conversation or Face Time visit can help trouble shoot any concerns you may have.
- Symptomatic Nutrition and Production Specialist: Out of safety for you and our employees, all employees have been instructed to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, etc. If this is the case, they will reach out to you and provide an alternative option such as a visit from a colleague or a call.
- Caution during visit: All employees have been asked to keep their distance when visiting farms. This includes things such as having discussions outside, keeping a distance of 6 feet, etc.