Feed Production – New Richmond, WI
This position reports to the Operations Manager with the objective to prepare, process, load, distribute and mix feed products in an accurate and timely manner.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Feed Production – mixing and processing feed
- Mixing and bagging of product
- Forklift operation
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures per FDA and Department of Agriculture regulations
- Maintenance and housekeeping
- Quality assurance
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 to 70 lbs.
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Computer use and ability to utilize data and information
- Ability to work in a light dust environment
- Communication skills verbally, reading and writing
- Able to perform simple mathematical equations
- Availability to work 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm.